- Quiubo - Margaritas, Tequila, and Mezcal Tasting (September 16th 6:00 - 7:30pm)
- Catch 35 - Nino's Fresh Mexican Kitchen (September 18th 4:00 - 9:30pm)
- SOLD OUT
Join Quiubo Beverage Director Patrick Timmis for a tasting tour through Mexico! Sample 2 tequilas, 2 mezcals, and 4 cocktails featuring each of these spirits! Not sure about mezcal or don't like the smoke? Don't worry, we'll be featuring mezcals that will change your perception of what mezcal can be!
8 tastings in total and the package includes a snack trio of a guacamole, bean dip, and salsa.
* Full food and beverage menu will also be available if you wish to enjoy a full dinner during the tasting. Limited tickets available.
This is a NEW ghost kitchen concept serving fresh Mexican dishes. It is available for delivery or carryout. Grab a delicious meal for the family and head over to Central Park for traditional Hispanic music and culture.
Other Food Specials
- Everdine Grilled Cheese - Taco
Grilled Cheese and Chicken Tortilla Soup - All September
- Sweet Home Gelato - Mango, Cononut,
and Spicy Chocolate gelato
- Naper Nuts and Sweets - Guadalajata,
Churro, and Siracha popcorn specials
- Sweetwater Coffee and Tea - September 17 - 19
a. $2 iced tea (Triple size) - we will have 5 different flavors to choose from.b. $1 any size drip coffee with a purchase of a dessert between 5pm- 9 pmc. $3 "Pumpkin Cold Brew" for guests who have or sign up for a Sweet Rewards Card
- Hugo Frog Bar - Pan seared scallops with avocado purée and peach salsa and micro cilantro
- Jimmy's Grill - Spicy Paloma (jalepeno and cucumber infused tequila topped with grapefruit soda)
- Potter's Place - $6.50 Iceberg (Modela draft topped with a frozen Margarita floater)
- Santo Cielo - Huevos Divorciados (brunch only) - Fried eggs, crispy corn tortilla, pinto beans, green and red salsa, feta cheese, sour cream and chives
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - Spicy Margarita and Perfect Patron Margarita
- Egg Harbor - Carnitas Skillet, Aztec Omlette, Chrizo Chilaquiles, Habanero Hash and , San Antonio Skillet
- Tasting deVine Naperville - Lynfred Winery - Sangria Tasting